The Management Board is the management body of BACR.
The Management Board consists of 3 to 7 persons, who are members of BACR: a president, deputy-president and members of the board.
The Management Board members are elected for a term of 3 years. The same person can’t be elected for a Management Board member for more than 2 consequtive terms. The President of BACR is also a member and president of the Management Board.
The Management Board has the following authority:
- Represents BACR and determines the amount of representative authority of its separate members.
- Ensures that the General Assembly decisions are executed
- Manages and disposes with the property of BACR, in compliance with the Statute requirements
- Prepares and submits to the General Assemble the budget draft of BACR
- Prepares and submits to the General Assemble a report for the activity of BACR
- Determines, organises and is responsible for activity of BACR
- Determines the address of BACR
- Takes decisions for all matters, which according to the law or to the Statute, are not within the authority of another body.
- Performs other obligations, according to BACR’s Statute
As of 21 June 2019, following the elections for Management Board members and president during a meeting of the General Assembley of BACR, the Management Board of BACR consists of:
President of the Management Board – Dr. Borislav Borissov, Synexus Bulgaria
Deputy-President of the Management Board – Dr. Denitsa Desheva, PPD Bulgaria
- Dr. Spaska Parusheva, AstraZeneca Bulgaria
- Teodor Totev
- Dr. Ralitsa Yankova, IQVIA Bulgaria
- Yoana Ormanova, Novatis Bulgaria
- Anna Blagoeva, Covance Bulgaria
The term of the present Management Board shall expire on 21 June 2022.